The Waterline Restaurant
Enjoy in a multi award-winning local dining experience at The Waterline Restaurant. Situated on the water’s edge of Keppel Bay Marina, the hub of marine tourism on the Capricorn Coast, boasting uninterrupted views of boat and the marina, The Waterline is known for their al fresco dining and friendly hospitality.
Offering the quintessential Capricorn Coast and Southern Great Barrier Reef dining experience, The Waterline Restaurant features the best local beef and seafood, with a focus on a paddock to plate experience. The Waterline Restaurant has a number of awards to their name including Best Tourism Restaurant in Queensland and the Best Healthy Kids Menu in Qld which means the whole family can enjoy a memorable dining experience.
As a family business the Wilson’s are passionate about what they do, and operating a marina, restaurant and cattle properties in Central Queensland, are in a unique position to offer a genuine paddock to plate experience. The 5th generation beef producers are known for innovation and excellence and operate the Banana Station group of properties in Central Queensland and supply Banana station beef exclusively to The Waterline restaurant. Chef Matt Smith’s talent in preparing and executing a dish that both enhances the local flavours and showcases their beef, provides a paddock to plate experience that you simply don’t want to miss.
Don’t fancy a night out? Create a superb dining experience from the convivence of your own home with The Waterline’s BBQ at home range and takeaway meals featuring some of The Waterline’s most popular dishes.
Must Try Dishes:
- Banana Station Beef – there are no less than 11 dishes that showcase it across the menus
- Market Catch – Local Reef Fish Pan fried, crispy shallots, green papaya salad, chilli jam.
- Banana Station Beef dumplings, chilli oil, soy vinegar
- Smoked Koorana Crocodile & prawn spring rolls , chilli ginger jam
- Cowboys Benedict Banana Station rib fillet, smoked belly bacon, poached egg, sourdough, bearnaise and black bean tomato salsa (breakfast Menu)
- Pineapple Rum Cake