Would you like to become a part of Taste Capricorn Coast and the Capricorn Coast Food Trails?
Taste Capricorn Coast and the Capricorn Coast Food Trails will encourage locals and tourists to support our Growers & Makers and Eateries & Retailers within Livingstone Shire and surrounds. A local food brand that aims to increase the role of locally owned, independent food businesses and other organisations that primarily serve the Livingstone Shire Council area.
Criteria for Inclusion:
Local is defined as within the boundary of the Livingstone Shire council area. Applicants are required to satisfy one of the following criteria to be considered for involvement.
- I am a food service business that has at least one consistent dish on my menu containing equal to, or greater than 50% local product.
- I am a retailer that has four or more local food or beverage suppliers on a consistent basis.
- I am a food processor that either has a product containing equal to, or greater than 50% local product or utilises four or more local food and beverage suppliers on a consistent basis.
- I farm a product within Livingstone Shire and distribute to Livingstone Shire residents or businesses.
- I farm a product outside of the Livingstone Shire boundary and distribute to Livingstone Shire residents or businesses.
*Where seafood and water grown products are concerned, products caught outside of the Livingstone Shire area, must come ashore within the Livingstone Shire boundary.
Please complete the application form if you meet the criteria above and would like to be a part of Taste Capricorn Coast and The Capricorn Coast Food Trails.